https://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/2044-standard_loan_agreement_any_links_available.html

Standard loan agreement - any links available
Thread poster: Steffen Pollex (X)
Steffen Pollex (X)
Steffen Pollex (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:27
English to German
+ ...
Apr 4, 2002

Dear colleagues!

Very much would I appreciate your support on the folloeing issue:

Does anyone have an idea where I may find a standsrd agreement (preferrably of a prime Western commercial bank) on granting a syndicated loan to another bank (said, a Russian one) in English and translated into Russian. Maybe, some of you did so themselves and could help me out. Promise not to violate copyright, not to sell or distribute otherwise. It\'s strictly for my pe
... See more
Dear colleagues!

Very much would I appreciate your support on the folloeing issue:

Does anyone have an idea where I may find a standsrd agreement (preferrably of a prime Western commercial bank) on granting a syndicated loan to another bank (said, a Russian one) in English and translated into Russian. Maybe, some of you did so themselves and could help me out. Promise not to violate copyright, not to sell or distribute otherwise. It\'s strictly for my personal use.

Grateful for soonest reply

Steffen
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Standard loan agreement - any links available

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »