Thread poster: haha
haha
haha
China
Local time: 08:14
English to Chinese
+ ...
May 21, 2004

How to Earn $80,000+ Per Year as a Freelance Translator is a good book for a freelancer translator, yet it is so difficult for me to get it.
i live in China, without visa card.
how unfortunate i am.
but i am lucky to find this forum. and i am glad that i can share information and experience with you in the future.
i will come here as long as i am online.

Margaret Schroeder
Margaret Schroeder  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 18:14
Spanish to English
+ ...
Ordering options May 21, 2004

I agree! This is a very useful book. There are several different ordering options, but if you cannot use any of them, you might ask the author at [email protected] how you can pay for the book.

haha
haha
China
Local time: 08:14
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot May 26, 2004

GoodWords,
It's so nice of you to tell me about enquiries' E-mail address. You know, I am a New Member here and don't know much of the forum.
I am a freelancer translator. I happenly googled this book and came here. I was deeply impressed by this fine website and registered at once.
I'd like to take part in the activities in this forum and I'd like to communicate with other translators instead of working alone. Proz is really a soudn and mature website,
... See more
GoodWords,
It's so nice of you to tell me about enquiries' E-mail address. You know, I am a New Member here and don't know much of the forum.
I am a freelancer translator. I happenly googled this book and came here. I was deeply impressed by this fine website and registered at once.
I'd like to take part in the activities in this forum and I'd like to communicate with other translators instead of working alone. Proz is really a soudn and mature website, I like it!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

i'd like to get the book

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »