Thread poster: bergazy
| | bergazy
Local time: 16:42
Croatian to Italian
It is called Everest dictionary.
"Everest Dictionary is the greatest of the free dictionaries available to the public. There are 35 dictionaries available to date. Its creator assured us that he will keep adding other dictionaries. The capabilities of this dictionary:
- Covers all main european languages
- The possibility to search words in many dictionaries
- It is possible to search words across many dictionaries
- It is possible to sesarch words using an index
- Speech agent; in the beta version, only the English words are correctly pronunced
- Intuitive aspect
- The search of the words can be customised
- The double-click-ing on a word will generate the automatic search of that in the active dictionaries
- Back button to return to the previous definition
- It monitors the clipboard; in any program, a simple copy of the word to the clipboard using "Copy" command will have as effect the automatic search of the word in the dictionary.
- It includes a little window (in order to learn new words), where it shows a word at random from the loaded dictionary
- The color of the found words can be customised.
- Everest Instant: translate words using clicking on words in the open documents
- Everest Game: a good tool for testing your knowledge of the language
- Everest Translator NEW - translate texts in severeal languages
- Everest Glossary NEW - create your own glossaries
- Everest Share NEW - share your glossaries and translations with your friends
- Everest Resources NEW - manage your favorite web sites.
As this freeware tool is around 79MB big I did not download it yet.Besides,you can make a choice among various national setup wizards.
" National specific setup wizards. For example the English setup contains main dictionary application + all english dictionaries
German mirror1: http://www.chip.de/
German mirror2: http://www.winsite.com/
I will surely check it.
| || || |
Excuse me but I don't speak English... So I'll speak French...
"Je te remercie pour avoir signalé Winsite : j'y ai trouvé une barre qui s'installe sur l'écran et qui contient toutes les lettres qui ne sont pas sur mon clavier italien mais qui me sont indispensables pour traduire en Français : À â ê î ô û...
Maintenant je n'ai plus besoin d'aller les chercher dans Word !!!"
| Grazie mille || May 26, 2004 |
Italian message :
"Grazie della segnalazione ! Sono andata sul sito Winsite e ci ho trovato una cosa geniale che si installa sullo schermo del pc e mi permette di scegliere lettere che uso in Francese ma che non si trovono sulla tastiera italiana : â ê î ô û..."
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »