Diccionario médico alemán-español
Thread poster: Silvia Gómez
Silvia Gómez  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:48
German to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 29, 2004

Hola a todos!

Estoy buscando un buen diccionario médico (general)alemán-español. Podríais recomendarme alguno? En Internet he encontrado el Medizinisches Wörterbuch Deutsch - Spanisch, de Juan Tamayo Delgado, lo conocéis?

Muchas gracias de antemano
Silvia

Direct link Reply with quote

Javier Garc�a
English to Spanish
+ ...
Diccionario de Tamayo Jun 30, 2004

Hola Silvia:
No existen buenos diccionarios médicos alemán-español. En el siguiente enlace encontrarás una reseña del diccionario de Tamayo y verás que se mencionan un par de diccionarios más. Es interesante que lo leas. Es un artículo de Fernando Navarro.
http://www.medtrad.org/panacea/IndiceGeneral/n4_Resenas1.pdf
Suerte!
Javier García

Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Diccionario de médicina (Ruiz Torres, Ruiz Albrecht) Jun 30, 2004

Hola Silvia,

First of all, please allow me to continue this discussion in English as my active command of Spanish is, say, severely limited.

I'd like to point you to Kater Verlag, which is IMHO the best online procurement resource for dictionaries in Germany. They offer the above (bidirectional De->Es/Es->De) dictionary - to view the item, have a look @

http://www.kater-commerce.com/index.php?action=item&sessionid=a0bd16c83c248afa1cddd4fa74b568c0&lng=-1&cat=Medizin&item=3211

However, I'm unable to provide any judgment or rating as I don't translate from or into Spanish, and have thus never used this dico. In addition, its price of 110 euros may be quite a considerable investment.

HTH anyway and happy translating,

Steffen

[Edited at 2004-06-30 07:15]

Silvia Gómez  Identity Verified
German to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Gracias-Thanks Jun 30, 2004

Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda! Investigaré un poco más a través de los enlaces que me habéis facilitado.
Saludos
Silvia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Diccionario médico alemán-español

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs