https://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/24327-problems_with_practicount.html

Problems with Practicount?
Thread poster: Judy Rojas
Judy Rojas
Judy Rojas  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 10:28
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 1, 2004

I've noticed that Practicount is no longer being promoted in Proz. Is this a marketing decision or is it because there are problems with the software?

I'm planning on getting the software, but would like to hear of any experiences (good and bad) before getting it.

All suggestions are appreciated.

regards

Narasimhan Raghavan
Narasimhan Raghavan  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:58
English to Tamil
+ ...
In memoriam
Possibly the socalled promotion was only an advertisement? Sep 2, 2004

And the advertiser discontinued his advertising in the Proz portal. Nothing else comes to my mind, as I continue to get good service from practiCount.

Regards,
N.Raghavan

Igor_Mos
Igor_Mos
Local time: 17:28
English to Russian
+ ...
No problems with Practicount Sep 2, 2004

I use this software application for a long time and have no problems with it. A very good product!
My recommendation: you should use it for your tasks.

Best regards,
I.Moskalenko

Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:28
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
I adore it!! Sep 2, 2004

I always work with Practicount! It remembers my clients, my rates for each client, and even the folder in which my translations are located!
I've managed huge projects into 5 languages without problem and Practicount helped me in that task.
If I had to buy it again, I'll buy it.

Regards,
Clarisa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Practicount?

Translation news

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »