Globalizing®
Globalizing®  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:16
English to Italian
+ ...
May 6, 2002

Hi everybody!

I was searching for some videogame glossaries and I found out a very interesting site where there are tons of dictionaries and glossaries of several subjects.

Take a look, hope it helps!

http://home8.inet.tele.dk/p-spitz/

Elisa

... See more
Hi everybody!

I was searching for some videogame glossaries and I found out a very interesting site where there are tons of dictionaries and glossaries of several subjects.

Take a look, hope it helps!

http://home8.inet.tele.dk/p-spitz/

Elisa

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-05-06 13:05 ]
Collapse

Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
English to Dutch
+ ...
Hi Dodger May 6, 2002

I don\'t want to say you shouldn\'t post useful websites, but maybe you should go through the forums a bit more often.

The exact same link was posted yesterday in this same forum (click on Translation Links in posting by Natalia Foce).

Other than that, this link was posted on ProZ for the first time about two or more years ago, I think.

I should know, as I posted it then (and most probably others did as well). ProZ, of course, has changed quite
... See more
I don\'t want to say you shouldn\'t post useful websites, but maybe you should go through the forums a bit more often.

The exact same link was posted yesterday in this same forum (click on Translation Links in posting by Natalia Foce).

Other than that, this link was posted on ProZ for the first time about two or more years ago, I think.

I should know, as I posted it then (and most probably others did as well). ProZ, of course, has changed quite a bit since then...

Conclusion: it\'s about time we rearrange certain matters here...

Since this has already been suggested to ProZ staff on several occasions, I\'m sure they\'re working on it.

And yes, it\'s an amazing site, for sure
[addsig]
Collapse

Antonio Costa (X)
Antonio Costa (X)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Dodger's Hint May 6, 2002

I haven\'t seen other posts. I chanced to see yours. Very good hint indeed! Congratulations!

CLS Lexi-tech
CLS Lexi-tech
Local time: 07:16
English to Italian
+ ...
Thank you Dodger! May 6, 2002

Very useful and the more the merrier (the smarter, too).

Evert is right in that useful bookmarks should be organized, but in the meantime....

paola l m

Globalizing®
Globalizing®  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes... May 14, 2002

You are right, I should visit the forum a bit more often and I will

I am sorry I mentioned a link somebody has already pointed out... but I don\'t think it\'s a big mistake at least now everybody should know this is a great site

Quote:

On 2002-05-06 14:38, jazyk wrote:

I don\'t want to say you shouldn\'... See more
You are right, I should visit the forum a bit more often and I will

I am sorry I mentioned a link somebody has already pointed out... but I don\'t think it\'s a big mistake at least now everybody should know this is a great site

Quote:

On 2002-05-06 14:38, jazyk wrote:

I should know, as I posted it then (and most probably others did as well). ProZ, of course, has changed quite a bit since then...

Conclusion: it\'s about time we rearrange certain matters here...

Since this has already been suggested to ProZ staff on several occasions, I\'m sure they\'re working on it.

And yes, it\'s an amazing site, for sure

Collapse

José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:16
English to Spanish
+ ...
Keep on posting... May 17, 2002

Muchas gracias from Barcelona, Spain.

Ciao a tutti,

JL

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

online glossaries and dictionaries

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »