Boost your career as a professional translator!

Boost your career as a professional translator! SDL hosts a virtual conference featuring a selection of free resources to help grow your freelance business, as well as an update on the new features of the world’s most trusted translation software - SDL Trados Studio 2017

Click for Full Participation

Looking for pre-owned Trados 6.0 or 6.5
Thread poster: xxxVadney
xxxVadney
German to English
+ ...
Nov 19, 2004

Hello:

I am interested in acquiring a pre-owned Trados 6.0 or 6.5 with disks, dongle and license.

I have a new system using 2003 and my versions of TW won't work on the system; I really don't want to pay full price (discounted or otherwise) for a THIRD TW for my third system but need to use TW on the new system.

If you purchased TRADOS and may not be using it or don't want to, please contact me with your price and conditions at hvadney@mhcable.com

Thanks very much!

Harold

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-11-19 16:48]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for pre-owned Trados 6.0 or 6.5

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums