Mobile menu

Trados Term Extract worth its money?
Thread poster: Pieter_H
Pieter_H  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:32
Norwegian to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 22, 2004

I wonder if Term Extract is worth its money.
Is there anyone ( AND who is NOT on the payrole of Trados who can tell more about the price/performance?

Direct link Reply with quote
English to French
+ ...
Fusion Nov 22, 2004

I suggest you try Fusion instead. For much less, you can get the Extract function along with the rest of the CAT tool. It works very well and you can import and export your dictionaries. Fusion is so intuitive and easy to use that I pretty much never have to read the Help files. In addition, Alain, from the support team, is really nice and friendly.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Term Extract worth its money?

Advanced search

Translation news PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs