Resources en-el needed
Thread poster: stevieray
stevieray
Local time: 01:50
English to Greek
Jan 2, 2005

Hi.I am a freekace translator and i am looking for resources(alligned texts, Links,glossaries) to build a TM en - el for medical,law,economic translations.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you and happy new year

Direct link Reply with quote

Mauro Baglieri  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:50
English to Italian
+ ...
English-language resources Jan 2, 2005

stevieray wrote:

Hi.I am a freekace translator and i am looking for resources(alligned texts, Links,glossaries) to build a TM en - el for medical,law,economic translations.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you and happy new year

Hi stevieray,

i am an ESL teacher/interpreter and have put some free dictionaries/glossaries online at http://pagina1.altervista.org/english.htm
and http://pagina1.altervista.org/download.htm (still under construction). If you have a similar site, or know a friend who has, please link to us or spread the word!

Happy 2005!

Mauro

orbiter66@yahoo.com

[Edited at 2005-01-02 21:50]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Resources en-el needed

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs