Mobile menu

How to say No, Yes, I love you, goodbye, merry christmas and others in up to 520 languages
Thread poster: Maria Eugenia Farre

Maria Eugenia Farre  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:27
English to Portuguese
+ ...
May 21, 2002

http://www.elite.net/~runner/jennifers/

\"At this site you can learn how to say several words and phrases in hundreds of different languages.

My goal is to include every language, so that people will be able to say at least a few words to anyone they meet, anywhere in the world.\"

Obviously I am not posting this for the translators who use this site but for the askers...

ME

Direct link Reply with quote

Maya Jurt  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 10:27
Member (2002)
French to German
+ ...
Henry, a link to this site please! May 21, 2002

That would be perfect. As soon as someone is asking a simple question, he should be directed to this site.

But I am dreaming...

In the meantime, we can bookmark it.

Thanks Maria Eugenia.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to say No, Yes, I love you, goodbye, merry christmas and others in up to 520 languages

Advanced search

Translation news

Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs