Thread poster: Rufino Pérez De La Sierra

Rufino Pérez De La Sierra  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 22:57
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 24, 2005

Hello all!

Please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong forum, and do feel free to move it to the right one if I posted worng...

One question, TGM is advertising Trados 6.5 with Mutltiterm and ProZ.com's Platinum membership, but I already have Trados 5.5 and would like to upgrade. Is it possible to have a sale like this for the upgrade only?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Happy Easter!

Rufino

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-03-24 17:52]

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 21:57
SITE FOUNDER
Thank you Mar 24, 2005

Others have asked for this, too. I will see what we can arrange. Thank you!

Angela Dickson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:57
French to English
+ ...
Similar query Mar 24, 2005

Again, hoping this is the best place to ask this - I am already a Platinum member and my membership expires in November (I think) - will my purchase of 6 months' Platinum membership along with TRADOS mean that I get a 6-month extension on membership?

Jason Grimes
Local time: 21:57
SITE STAFF
Buying platinum via TGB extends your existing membership Mar 24, 2005

Angela Dickson wrote:
will my purchase of 6 months' Platinum membership along with TRADOS mean that I get a 6-month extension on membership?

Hi Angela,

When you buy a new platinum membership, it will extend any existing platinum membership by that duration. To answer your question specifically, your existing platinum membership will be extended by six months if you purchase the current TGB sale.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jason

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TGB and Trados upgrades

Advanced search

Translation news

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs