Thread poster: maid Marion
maid Marion
maid Marion
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:53
English to German
Jun 5, 2002

Translation German - English:

Could anybody recommend good technical dictionaries for Kfz-Technik / Motoreninstandsetzung? Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Marion

Rebecca Holmes
Rebecca Holmes
United States
Local time: 16:53
German to English
Kfz Wörterbücher Jun 5, 2002

Hi,

Personally I have used PONS Fachwörterbuch der Kfz for some time and been very happy with it. Downside - it comes as a set - you have to buy both G-E and E-G together.

I just bought Wyhlidal Technical Dictionary of Automotive Engineering a while back from Kater Verlag. So far so good, but I haven\'t worked with it long enough to give a really good recommendation.
... See more
Hi,

Personally I have used PONS Fachwörterbuch der Kfz for some time and been very happy with it. Downside - it comes as a set - you have to buy both G-E and E-G together.

I just bought Wyhlidal Technical Dictionary of Automotive Engineering a while back from Kater Verlag. So far so good, but I haven\'t worked with it long enough to give a really good recommendation.

Check out the selection at www.kater-verlag.de, they have a lot of good stuff in there.
[addsig]
Collapse

Manuela Brehm
Manuela Brehm
Local time: 21:53
German to Portuguese
+ ...
woerterbuch kfz Jun 5, 2002

Beim Kater Verlag nachfragen. Die haben super tolle Angebote was Wörterbücher angeht. http://www.kater-verlag.de

Grüsse aus Lissabon

Giselle Chaumien
Giselle Chaumien
Germany
Local time: 22:53
French to German
+ ...
Kfz-Technik Wörterbuch gesucht Jun 5, 2002

Hallo,

Schauen Sie mal unter

www.wyhlidal.de

nach. Die haben sich auf Kfz-Technik spezialisiert.

Viel Erfolg

Giselle

Trudy Peters
Trudy Peters  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:53
German to English
+ ...
Wyhlidal Jun 5, 2002

Wyhlidal is excellent, but prohibitively expensive!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

looking for German dictionary for Kfz-Technik

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »