Thread poster: Catherine Bolton
Catherine Bolton
Catherine Bolton  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:41
Italian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Jun 7, 2002

I just stumbled across an excellent resource. The Rome museum of Palazzo Braschi is in both Italian and English, and EACH section has a \"GLOSSARY of the terms concerning the main techniques of photography, engraving, printing and old books\" in the respective languages.

I found it quite helpful for cross-referencing!

Here\'s the address:

... See more
I just stumbled across an excellent resource. The Rome museum of Palazzo Braschi is in both Italian and English, and EACH section has a \"GLOSSARY of the terms concerning the main techniques of photography, engraving, printing and old books\" in the respective languages.

I found it quite helpful for cross-referencing!

Here\'s the address:

http://www.museodiroma.comune.roma.it/PalazzoBraschi/MAIN_PAGE.show?p_web=INTE&p_lingua=02

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-06-07 10:28 ]

BTW, it also has a search engine, complete with photographs of the different items on exhibit, including paintings and ceramics.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-06-07 10:44 ]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

another glossary for the arts

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »