Mobile menu

The May 17, 2005 issue of Finance (Slovenia) - anybody has a copy?!
Thread poster: Eva Blanar

Eva Blanar  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:50
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Jun 6, 2005

Dear All,

I've got to edit a translation where the original was in Slovenian and apparently the last line (possibly 2) were not legible for the translator. This is a daily business newspaper, Finance and I could not find it on the web (yet) and the day is May 17, the article (a short insert box) was on page 93, right-hand bottom of the page.

The phrase itself starts with something like "no doubt that the CEO of the Ljubljana bourse, Marko Simoneti..." - and that's the end of it.

If any of you would happen to have a copy of that page or knows the website of Finance, I'd be very grateful...

Progress report: I have already found the page and one of the articles (not the insert, unfortunately), this is it:
The date is May 16 on the website, the insert starts with: "O morebitnih povezavah z drugimi borzami bomo govorili na prohidnji seji, predvidoma v zacetku poletja" je vceraj povedal predsednik nadzornega sveta ljubljanske borze Zdenko Podlesnik."
The search goes on, but any help would be highly appreciated...

[Edited at 2005-06-06 21:09]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The May 17, 2005 issue of Finance (Slovenia) - anybody has a copy?!

Advanced search

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs