Mobile menu

Norwegian - English tax terms
Thread poster: hirselina
hirselina
Local time: 23:44
Italian to Dutch
+ ...
Jun 27, 2005

A document from the Norwegian tax authorities "The Income Tax Return 2004 for employees and pensioners" contains a useful 22p. Norwegian- English list which can be used as a glossary. Amongst others, it offers a translation for all social security benefit terms in Norway

http://www.skatteetaten.no/upload/S-A-text_2004_English.pdf

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-06-27 16:11]

Direct link Reply with quote

Daphne b  Identity Verified
Sweden
Member (2003)
Swedish to Greek
+ ...
Link not working Jun 27, 2005

hirselina wrote:

A document from the Norwegian tax authorities "The Income Tax Return 2004 for employees and pensioners" contains a useful 22p. Norwegian- English list which can be used as a glossary. Amongst others, it offers a translation for all social security benefit terms in Norway

http://www.skatteetaten.no/upload/S-A-text_2004_English.pdf

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-06-27 16:11]

Hi hirselina,

Have you used it recently? The link http://www.skatteetaten.no/upload/S-A-text_2004_English.pdf which turns into http://www.skatteetaten.no/upload/S-A-text%20_2004_English.pdf when pasted in the browser does not seem to work. I get the message:

Siden finnes ikke

Siden du leter etter er flyttet eller eksisterer ikke.

Dersom vi har lenket feil, setter vi pris på å få en tilbakemelding.
Du kan også prøve et søk på våre nettsider.

Perhaps you have misspelled it?

[Edited at 2005-06-27 16:20]

Maria Karra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:44
Member (2000)
Greek to English
+ ...
remove the space after 'text' Jun 27, 2005

Daphne,
the link works if you remove the space after the word 'text' in hirselina's post, or if you click on the link in your own post.

Details:
I don't think the space was there in the first place, there must be a technical problem: when the last thing in a forum post is a link and the moderator edits the title -as I did here- the word "subject" is included in the link, and a space may be inserted. (I'll notify ProZ staff.)
And in hirselina's post a space was inserted after the word 'text' in the link.
When you do "reply with quote" the space disappears again, so the link copied into your post works! Strange, isn't it?

Daphne b  Identity Verified
Sweden
Member (2003)
Swedish to Greek
+ ...
Ahhhh! Jun 27, 2005

Maria Karra wrote:
Details:
I don't think the space was there in the first place, there must be a technical problem: when the last thing in a forum post is a link and the moderator edits the title -as I did here- the word "subject" is included in the link, and a space may be inserted. (I'll notify ProZ staff.)
And in hirselina's post a space was inserted after the word 'text' in the link.
When you do "reply with quote" the space disappears again, so the link copied into your post works! Strange, isn't it?

Thanks Maria,

I noticed the link included the word "Subject" and removed it before trying the link, but I was not aware of the space after "text". And I had no idea the link worked when quoting in my own post! Most bizarre...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Norwegian - English tax terms

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs