Time Zone Reference Card
Thread poster: Daina Jauntirans

Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:32
Member (2005)
German to English
+ ...
Oct 14, 2005

I have increasingly been getting inquiries from all over the world, and when I'm working on projects for more than one other time zone, it gets confusing! You can use this page to set up a reference card listing the difference in time between various cities and your own.

Direct link Reply with quote

Sara Freitas
Local time: 19:32
French to English
Personalized world clock Oct 14, 2005

I use this one:

You can create your own clock, adding the cities you need. Once I personalize the clock I want, I save it in my bookmarks where it is easy to get to.

Have fun playing with it!

Philippe Etienne  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:32
English to French
Windows Oct 14, 2005

I manage just by double-cliking the Windows clock in the taskbar tray and choosing the Time zone tab. Requires a bit of math though.

Local time: 13:32
English to Spanish
+ ...
Just to thank Sara Oct 14, 2005

Thanks for sharing!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Time Zone Reference Card

Advanced search

Translation news

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs