Looking for Italian-English civil engineering dictionary
Thread poster: Thomas Ochiltree
Thomas Ochiltree  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:29
Member (2005)
Latin to English
+ ...
Jan 5, 2006

Can anyone recommend to me a good on-line dictionary for Italian-English civil engineering terminology?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-01-07 00:32]

Direct link Reply with quote

Woodstock  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:29
Member (2005)
German to English
+ ...
I can't help specifically, but a general pointer is ... Jan 6, 2006

Glosspost, right here on ProZ. It's a gigantic collection of URL's of all kinds of online glossaries, so you'll probably find what you need there. Click on "Community" tab at the top of the page, and you'll see it.

I mentioned Glosspost in passing in my reply to your "thank you" thread, but I don't know if you ever saw it.

Another potentially good source is

I have tons of links for German-English, so if you ever need anything (not in all fields, though) in that language pair, give me a shout via my profile.

The following link is useful, too, even though it's no longer updated (I think someone already recommended this to you in the other thread).

You might know these already, however, so sorry if none of this is new to you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Italian-English civil engineering dictionary

Advanced search

Translation news

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs