Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 15:05
English to Dutch
+ ...
Aug 7, 2002

From FITA:

I don\'t like noodling around when I\'m online. I like to find what I\'m looking for as fast as possible.

That\'s why I often start out at Internets.com\'s Search Engines Database and Newswires at

http://www.internets.com

This page has links to thousands of online resources -- things like news feeds, archives, libraries, research databases, ca
... See more
From FITA:

I don\'t like noodling around when I\'m online. I like to find what I\'m looking for as fast as possible.

That\'s why I often start out at Internets.com\'s Search Engines Database and Newswires at

http://www.internets.com

This page has links to thousands of online resources -- things like news feeds, archives, libraries, research databases, catalogs, and statistical data in categories ranging from Air Travel to Women.

There are resources listed here that I haven\'t seen anywhere else, so this site is worth a visit if you want to make sure you\'ve covered all the bases in your search.

Ann Bishop (X)
Ann Bishop (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:05
Dutch to English
+ ...
Eentje voor de favorieten. Aug 7, 2002

Bedankt Evert!

Dit is er zeker eentje voor de favorieten.

Ze hebben vooral veel koppelingen naar websites over kunst.

--Ann

José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 10:05
English to Spanish
+ ...
Many thanks!!! Aug 7, 2002

Hola,

Thank you for sharing this little gem.

Groetjes,

JL

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Internets.com - search engines database & newswires

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »