Mobile menu

Thread poster: Armen Ayvazyan

Armen Ayvazyan
English to French
+ ...
Mar 21, 2006

It is hardly a secret that much of the work we do has already been done by someone else. While we may sometimes come up with a better option, reinventing the bycle is definitely not the most cost-efficient option.
Throughout my career I had to consistently refer to standard text collections, mostly insider archives of the organization I got to work for. Especially with legal texts. But as I started expanding internationally it became harder to find adequate standart writing ressoures.
Can anybody suggest or recommend stadard texts database/software in Italian, Spanish, German, French, English, or Russian ? When do you believe the uses of such materials is warranted?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs