Mobile menu

Wanted: Recent edition of De Franchis IT>ENG Law dictionary.
Thread poster: Amy Christie

Amy Christie  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:02
Italian to English
+ ...
Mar 22, 2006

I have a decent business dictionary, but do need an IT>ENG (and for that matter FR>ENG) law dictionary. A few people have suggested De Franchis. This is rather expensive from Grant and Cutler, so I wondered if anyone has one they want to sell?! Reasonable price paid plus postage.
Kind regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

Riccardo Schiaffino  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:02
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
No DeFranchis to sell, but useful site with several useful Italian legal dictionaries Mar 23, 2006

Sorry, only have my own copy of De franchis, and am keeping it tight, but you can find several legal dictionaries available on line from the web site of
Dizionari Simone. (,5,A)

[Edited at 2006-03-23 05:12]

[Edited at 2006-03-24 02:05]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wanted: Recent edition of De Franchis IT>ENG Law dictionary.

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs