User
Thread poster: Christopher Burin
Italian-English financial glossary

Christopher Burin  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:09
French to English
+ ...
May 30, 2006

Does anyone know of a good online financial glossary/dictionary from Italian-English? I have the most technical text of all time and could do with one! Thanks very much in anticipation.

Direct link Reply with quote

Vicky Shelton  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:09
Italian to English
+ ...
try this May 30, 2006

This might help, it is in various languages including Italian, mostly banking and financial statement vocab.
Good Luck!
Vicky
http://www.ubs.com/1/e/about/bterms.html

reglo
Local time: 09:09
English
+ ...
www.reglo.co.uk Apr 10, 2007

Christopher Burin wrote:

Does anyone know of a good online financial glossary/dictionary from Italian-English? I have the most technical text of all time and could do with one! Thanks very much in anticipation.

try www.reglo.co.uk.. lots of terms and translations with Mifid updates.. ciao carlo

lingomania
Local time: 19:09
Italian to English
Handy Apr 17, 2007

Vicky Shelton wrote:

This might help, it is in various languages including Italian, mostly banking and financial statement vocab.
Good Luck!
Vicky
http://www.ubs.com/1/e/about/bterms.html

This might come in handy. Thank you.

Matthew Holway  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 10:09
Italian to English
+ ...
I could use the same resource! May 6, 2007

Christopher Burin wrote:

Chriss (i'm translating a 50 page "EU-TAXES" italian national report (IT-EN,)) I need the same resource u mention - did u find anything???? I looked on troodle.com but IT-EN (finance, tax etc) stuff is like rockin horse ****. EG. tributi interni, materie, deroga (v), grava, quadro finanziario, concorso alla spesa etc..
Help! Matt mrholway@hotmail.com

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andy Lemminger[Call to this topic]
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian-English financial glossary

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »