Pnina
Israel
Local time: 12:14
Italian to Hebrew
+ ...
Jun 27, 2006

www.hometravelagency.com/dictionary/index.html

Dear Translators,
This link leads to a comprehensive dictionary of travel industry terms, which was created for travel agencies, home-based travel agents, travel writers, and students of travel.
Like every industry the travel business has its own special jargon, which makes it easy for people in the industry to c
... See more
www.hometravelagency.com/dictionary/index.html

Dear Translators,
This link leads to a comprehensive dictionary of travel industry terms, which was created for travel agencies, home-based travel agents, travel writers, and students of travel.
Like every industry the travel business has its own special jargon, which makes it easy for people in the industry to communicate. However, for newcomers and outsiders the special terms, abbreviations, acronyms, slang, and nicknames can be confusing.
This dictionary is easy to use and can be helpful when a translator is looking for definitions of terms and phrases used in the travel industry.
Collapse

Liliana Roman-Hamilton
Liliana Roman-Hamilton  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:14
English to Italian
THANK YOU! Jun 29, 2006

Thank you Pnina!!!

I am a travel consultant and the link you gave us is truly precious.
I will definitely put it in my favorites.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Travel Industry Dictionary

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »