Mobile menu

Request for information on agency (staff: use Blue Board)
Thread poster: Julia Vajda

Julia Vajda  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 15:05
Member (2009)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Sep 11, 2002

Please, help me! Has anyone done a job for Kenax translations? Are they reliable? I have done a huge project for them, they didn\'t pay me yet, but they are asking me to do more. Please reply as soon as you can by e-mail, juliavajda@yahoo.com Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:05
English to German
+ ...
Please use the Blue Board Sep 11, 2002

Hi.

These details shouldn\'t be discussed in the forums - there\'s a special section for this (see the \"Agency Blue Board\" link on the left). You should also check the TCR and PP mailing lists.

Ursula Peter-Czichi  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:05
German to English
+ ...
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/transpayment Sep 12, 2002

The TransPayment list has moved yesterday (from Topica to smartgroups).

New address: see title

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Request for information on agency (staff: use Blue Board)

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs