Mobile menu

Downloading Free Simplified Chinese Text Support
Thread poster: xxxMavericker
xxxMavericker
English
Nov 5, 2006

Hello. I downloaded a program that enabled free text support for Chinese and other Asian languages on my computer. It enabled text support for all Traditional Chinese characters, but not for Simplified Chinese-it only enabled partial text support for Simplified Chinese; some of the characters are omitted. Is there any free programs I can download that will enable all Simplified Chinese text support? Please let me know.

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxMavericker
English
TOPIC STARTER
I need help with Simplified CHinese text support Nov 10, 2006

The program I downloaed was either from a CEDICT file or EDICT file-I think it under a CJK heading. I'm not sure. In anyt case, why wouldn't it download for Simplified Chinese Text Support completely?

xxxMavericker
English
TOPIC STARTER
Help with Downloading Office Tool XP: Global IME (Simplied Chinese) Nov 11, 2006

Hello. Is anyone there? Does anyone know anything about downloading Office Tool XP: Global IME (Simplified Chinese Text Support):

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=B91AC197-FFA7-45A7-B1E1-C3457E1B0C1F&displaylang=en

Should I change the default language to Simplified Chinese, or leave it as English? Please let me know.

lin quan
Local time: 22:35
English to Chinese
You can download the njstar. Dec 19, 2006

You can download the njstar.
http://www.njstar.com/nanjixing.php

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Downloading Free Simplified Chinese Text Support

Advanced search

Translation news

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs