Thread poster: Jerzy Czopik

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:16
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Nov 2, 2002

I tried the Adobe site in Internet at www.adobe.com. There is a lite version of Type Manager for MAC to download for free, but unfortunatelly the link does not work, and after giving my information I get a page \"Sorry, requested file not found\".

My problem is, that I need ATM quite fast, as I must work with fonts on MAC, which are only usable with ATM, and all this before Monday.

Is there anybody havong ATM Lite MAC there, who could send me this via email? Please contact me then directly via my ProZ profile or send the file to info@czopik.com

Many thanks in advance

Jerzy

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:16
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Just found a version elswhere Nov 2, 2002

Many thanks, I was just able to find a version to download elswhere - if anybody needs it, it is here: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/magic/atm/mac/4.x/atm461.sit.hqx

Best

Jerzy

JCEC  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 20:16
English to French
Oops ! Nov 2, 2002

I missed your message and just sent you another one !

Have a good week-end

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Adobe Type Manager for MAC

Advanced search

Translation news

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs