Mobile menu

Ernest Boyer in German
Thread poster: John Bowden
John Bowden  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:15
German to English
Dec 13, 2006

Hi - this may be the wrong forum, but I couldn't see a more obviously suitable one...

I've been asked by a colleague to translate a couple of sentences form Ernest L. Boyer's book "Scholarship Revisited" (1990) into German. If there is an "official" German translation of the book, I would of course want to use this rather than coming up with my own versions of the quotes. I can't find anything on the Web, and there don't seem to be many German-language quotes from Boyer at all.

Does anybody happen a) to know if a German translation of the book exists, b) does anybody happen to have a copy who would be willing to look up a couple of quotes for me?

Thanks for any help/advice!
John Bowden

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ernest Boyer in German

Advanced search

Translation news

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs