https://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/6171-help_does_anyone_have_trados_wb_23089_build89_freelance_edition.html

Help!!! Does anyone have Trados WB 2.3.0.89 (Build89) Freelance Edition?
Thread poster: BrigitteMB
BrigitteMB
BrigitteMB
Local time: 09:45
English to German
+ ...
Nov 7, 2002

Hello friends,

I recently moved and lost my CDs for Trados TW Freelance Edition 2.3.0.89 (Build89) - I do have the dongle - and MS Word 97.

I updated Win ME on my notebook but did not take into consideration that the update effects most installed applications (like Trados and MultiTerm and MSWord 97). Now I need to reinstall these programs.

I have the Trados dongle but need a copy of the Trados and MS Word 97 setup cds.

Can anyone he
... See more
Hello friends,

I recently moved and lost my CDs for Trados TW Freelance Edition 2.3.0.89 (Build89) - I do have the dongle - and MS Word 97.

I updated Win ME on my notebook but did not take into consideration that the update effects most installed applications (like Trados and MultiTerm and MSWord 97). Now I need to reinstall these programs.

I have the Trados dongle but need a copy of the Trados and MS Word 97 setup cds.

Can anyone help? I\'ll be more than happy to reimburse you for any expenses.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks much,

Brigitte

Collapse

Rita Damo
Rita Damo  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Spanish
+ ...
Trados WB 2.3.0.89 (Build89) Nov 7, 2002

Hi,

I suggest you suscribe to Trados Workbench_users list and post your question there.

The URL is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tw_users/

It would be more likely to find someone who has this TW version there.

Regards,

Rita Damo

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help!!! Does anyone have Trados WB 2.3.0.89 (Build89) Freelance Edition?

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »