Per Riise (X)
Per Riise (X)  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 19:19
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Jan 9, 2007

Hi!

Has anyone else noticed anything funny about TO3000 V8 recently? If I enter a new project and client job, TO3000 views an old job when I click the the client job in the timeline. The same old job is being shown for all my new entries. Has it got something to do with it being a new year? I contacted their support yesterday, but still haven't heard back from them. Regardless of anything, I'm switching to a different system. I've grown tired of V8 already, and this was the straw th
... See more
Hi!

Has anyone else noticed anything funny about TO3000 V8 recently? If I enter a new project and client job, TO3000 views an old job when I click the the client job in the timeline. The same old job is being shown for all my new entries. Has it got something to do with it being a new year? I contacted their support yesterday, but still haven't heard back from them. Regardless of anything, I'm switching to a different system. I've grown tired of V8 already, and this was the straw that broke the camel's back!
Collapse

Per Riise (X)
Per Riise (X)  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 19:19
English to Norwegian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Global Date Filter Jan 9, 2007

Figured it out myself. The Global Date Filter was on, but it's still weird that the program chooses to show an old file instead of the one that's being clicked on.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TO3000 V8 acting funny

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »