ATA session about translation and terrorism
Thread poster: Daina Jauntirans

Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:01
German to English
+ ...
Nov 15, 2002

Did anyone tape this when it was broadcast on CNN? I received the e-mail announcements from the ATA 2 hours after the broadcast! Arrggh! I couldn\'t make it to Atlanta, so I would really love to see this if anyone would be willing to lend me their tape.

Direct link Reply with quote

Trudy Peters  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:01
German to English
+ ...
Not shown on CNN Nov 15, 2002

As far as I know, it was not shown on CNN. It got crowded out by the Iraq story and was bumped to Headline News, but I missed it there, too. From what I\'ve been told, it wasn\'t a very comprehensive coverage.

Maybe CNN will run the longer version sometime??

Trudy

Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:01
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Trudy Nov 15, 2002

Don\'t you hate it when you get really interested in something and then find out it\'s unavailable?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ATA session about translation and terrorism

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums