Translation software
Thread poster: Nitza Ramos

Nitza Ramos  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:33
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 22, 2002

Has anyone ever used a translation software called Translator Intuition? Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Yes I have - feel free to contact me Nov 22, 2002

Good evening,

Is there anything I can do to help you?

Let me know,

Nathalie

Maria Sampedro  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:33
English to Spanish
I don't trust in "Translator's Intuition" Nov 24, 2002

I filled in a form to be included in their translators database. As per their request, I attended their translation software demo, at my computer.

If you lease their translation software, you would ennjoy a priority to get their jobs. But, while I hesitated about leasing, I saw this Company had posted a job at Proz, and I had received no news about this job first.

I commented this matter with them. They answered back my e-mail next day telling me they were looking to expand their translators database. And if I sign the leasing, the job was for me. As I can not rely on this Company, I did not signed the leasing and I did not accept the job.

And about the software, I can tell you it is quite poor.

Best regards,

Noreta

Nitza Ramos  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:33
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you very much Nov 25, 2002

Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate this information. Sometimes it\'s difficult, with so many different softwares in the market, to decide which one is a real good one. Thanks again!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation software

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs