How to find a question that have already been asked?
Thread poster: Iren Rad
Iren Rad
Iren Rad
Local time: 21:51
English
+ ...
Feb 9, 2007

My friend performed a serach in the web and found the below result, but I couldn't find anything about her key words "AutoPaint Release"in proz.com. Please tell me how I can find it?

langclinic - English to Hindi translator. Translation services in Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting business finance ...
(Translator Profile - langclinic) Translation services in English to Hindi (Art, ... s was created with AutoPaint Release %d.\n\nThis converter supports release %d ...www.proz.com/p
... See more
My friend performed a serach in the web and found the below result, but I couldn't find anything about her key words "AutoPaint Release"in proz.com. Please tell me how I can find it?

langclinic - English to Hindi translator. Translation services in Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting business finance ...
(Translator Profile - langclinic) Translation services in English to Hindi (Art, ... s was created with AutoPaint Release %d.\n\nThis converter supports release %d ...www.proz.com/profile/41853
Collapse

Zamira B.
Zamira B.  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:21
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
The way I do it Feb 9, 2007

Hi Iren,

I feed the term or phrase in question into google (in quotation marks) and add proz.com to it and then search for it and it works for me just fine.

Please see the link below:

http://www.google.co.uz/search?hl=uz&q="AutoPaint%20Release"+proz.com

Zamira

[Edited at 2007-02-09 09:19]

Iren Rad
Iren Rad
Local time: 21:51
English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you so much Feb 9, 2007

Thank you for your kindly help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to find a question that have already been asked?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »