Mobile menu

New feature on ProZ site
Thread poster: Elvira Stoianov

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:18
German to Romanian
+ ...
Nov 23, 2002

I wonder if anyone noticed (I assume someone must have). We have a new feature called \"Internal jobs\" in the job section of the menu. Does anyone know what this feature is and how it helps us (or how we should use it)? I have not seen it so far, I think it wasn\'t there yesterday.

ProZ staff, would you be so kind to tell us a few words?

Direct link Reply with quote
Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
It looks like this is for *in-house* job postings Nov 23, 2002

Hello Elvira

I just had a look (I had not noticed this until you brought it up - good eye!)

It looks like this will be an area where companies can advertise their available *in-house* positions - which I feel is a great idea, as it will keep those job posts separate from the *freelance* section.

Perhaps the section could be named *In-house* positions as opposed to *Internal jobs* as I feel that we normally use the expression *In-house* more than anything.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New feature on ProZ site

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs