Fish/Marine species glossary :-)) French // Spanish // English // Scientific
Thread poster: José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:33
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 27, 2002

Regards from Mumbai, India.

I am working hard but enjoying every single minute. I am in a break now and HAD to proz a little

Here it goes...

Direct link Reply with quote
Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
I could have used this a long time ago! Nov 27, 2002

Hola JL!

Thank you for the great link... This will be very useful to me for some of the work I do in the Caribbean related to marine life!

Buenos dias de Barbados

Enjoy Mumbai for all of us!!!

Kind regards,

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-11-27 13:56 ]

Arnaud HERVE  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:33
English to French
+ ...
so many fishes in the ocean Nov 27, 2002

Many documents from the Fr institute are translated into English. This refers not only to science but also to politics through the EU policies, and also the fr presence in the Carribeans, the Pacific and Antarctica.

One of the researchers is a sports pal of mine, since I live in Brest, fr, and one day he asked me if I would do >EN translations for him, since he had difficulties in finding reliable people. I answered that it was considered non-professional to translate into another language than your own, but that if he had a steady volume to translate I would find someone.

Someday when I have time I will try and set up a network for maritime things through Proz.

Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Merci Arnaud! Nov 27, 2002

This is a terrific website... many thanks, this will also be very useful to me.

I look forward to exploring anything \"maritime\" related that you want to set up on Proz! It is a fascinating topic...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fish/Marine species glossary :-)) French // Spanish // English // Scientific

Advanced search

Translation news

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs