Mobile menu

French income-tax forms in English?
Thread poster: Dave Gannon
Dave Gannon
Local time: 13:48
English to Russian
+ ...
Mar 9, 2007

Does anyone have or know the source for French income-tax forms translated into English?

I need a copy of the 2042 and 1534, for personal use (lived and worked in France in 2004-2005, and now the U.S. Internal Revenue Service wants English-language copies of my French tax returns).

I would be willing to pay for it, if someone has done the translation.

Thank you very much,

David Gannon

Direct link Reply with quote

Patricia Lane  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:48
French to English
+ ...
Odd request Mar 11, 2007

Hi Dave,

I have never come across French forms in English, sorry... I have been filing both US and Fr taxes for eons, neither side has ever requested the other one's forms in another language...

Have you tried to call the French Embassy in DC, their tax service folks are pretty friendly, maybe they could help?

Charlie Bavington  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:48
French to English
Major (international) accountancy firms? Mar 11, 2007

When I was employed in Paris by a UK company, they rather kindly engaged Ernst & Young on my behalf to deal with the tax, and E&Y provided a copy in English of one or two tax forms.

Hard copies only, I'm afraid, presumably to stop me flogging them to other people
So I can't let you have one.

However, it occurs to me that it's just possible that a company such as Ernst & Young, or KPMG or some other giant might be prepared to sell you a blank copy in English - you could ask. Altho I guess it's more likely that they'd only give you them if you actually hired them to fill in the numbers for you as well. Just an idea for a possible avenue to explore.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

French income-tax forms in English?

Advanced search

Translation news

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs