Mobile menu

Link to the online petition against the Eurodicautom shutdown. Sign now.
Thread poster: Maria Eugenia Farre

Maria Eugenia Farre  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:48
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Dec 18, 2002

Thanks to José Luis Villanueva Senchuk for informing us the link to the FIT petition against the Eurodicautom shutdown.

It\'s at

I\'m reposting it in a new thread so it catches the eye of the translators who hang out in this community.

To Henry: any chance you could add a link to the petition on the main page so that nobody misses it? We\'d appreciate your support on this one.

Direct link Reply with quote
TTV  Identity Verified
German to French
thank you Dec 18, 2002

I didn\'t know anything about that. I use Eurodicautom every day. 2003 will really be a bad year (with the ending of patents translations)

Carla Trapani
Local time: 00:48
English to Italian
+ ...
ending of patent translations?? Dec 18, 2002

First of all,

thank you for the link to the petition...

But, what\'s the news about ending of patent translations??? Could you please \"enlighten\" me?

Thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Link to the online petition against the Eurodicautom shutdown. Sign now.

Advanced search

Translation news PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs