TECHNICAL/ENGINEERING ENGLISH > SPANISH GLOSSARY
Thread poster: Patricia García
Patricia García
Patricia García
Local time: 18:57
English to Spanish
May 7, 2007

HELP!. My translation is about the construction of hydrogenerators (from English into Spanish). Can anyone recommend me a technical on-line glossary that I can use?. All the terms are quite technical and I am having trouble...

Regards

Reed James
Reed James
Chile
Local time: 14:57
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
Sapiensman is good May 8, 2007

Patricia García wrote:

HELP!. My translation is about the construction of hydrogenerators (from English into Spanish). Can anyone recommend me a technical on-line glossary that I can use?. All the terms are quite technical and I am having trouble...

Regards

Patricia,

Hi. I recommend Sapiensman. (http://sapiensman.com/ESDictionary/index.htm). It has a lot of good terminology in it. HTH

Reed

Patricia García
Patricia García
Local time: 18:57
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot! May 8, 2007

Very useful indeed!. I will keep the page to use it in the future.

Regards,

Patricia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TECHNICAL/ENGINEERING ENGLISH > SPANISH GLOSSARY

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »