Thread poster: Alejandra Estepa

Alejandra Estepa
Argentina
Local time: 14:35
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 3, 2007

Hi, everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any engl-span or span-engl commercial law glossaries.

I really need them for a project work but I have not had any luck surfing the web... Could anyone help?

Thanks A LOT in advance.

regards,
ale.

[Editado a las 2007-06-03 17:25]

[Objet modifié par l'équipe ou un modérateur 2007-06-03 17:34]

Direct link Reply with quote

peixe
Local time: 18:35
Member (2005)
Portuguese to Spanish
+ ...
Several Jun 4, 2007

E.g. : ALCARAZ VARO & B. HUGHES, Diccionario de términos económicos, financieros y comerciales (Edit. Ariel, Barcelona)
THE OXFORD BUSINESS DICTIONARY, ISBN 0-19-860481-5.
CABANELLAS DE LAS CUEVAS & E.C. HOAGHE, Diccionario jurídico, Edit. Heliasta.- Good luck. Peixe

myrcarromero
Local time: 09:35
English to Spanish
On-line resources Jun 4, 2007

Maria Alejandra:

On-line resources are: dictionary.law.com (English) and www.lexjuridica.com (Spanish).

Alejandra Estepa
Argentina
Local time: 14:35
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jun 4, 2007

Thanks peixe and myrcarromero!

I am looking for specific glossaries on commercial or business law, because I have to print them or make some photocopies.
One of my professors always asks for research project works which should have all kinds of glossaries in them (Spanish, English, English-Spanish and Spanish-English) and sometimes it is a really hard task, at least for us (we are divided into groups of 4).
We have already found English and Spanish glossaries, but we are having a hard time finding bilingüal glossaries.

regards,
ale.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

English Spanish commercial law glossary

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs