DaF exam materials wanted
Thread poster: Raluca Ion

Raluca Ion  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:26
English to Romanian
+ ...
Jan 18, 2003

Does anybody know where on the Internet I could find tests, advice and exercises for somebody preparing for the DaF (Deutsch als Fremdsprache)exam? I tried a a google search, but came up with so many links...

Thank you!

Raluca

Direct link Reply with quote

italia  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:26
Italian to German
+ ...
see Hueber-Website Jan 19, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-01-18 15:57, ralucaion wrote:

Does anybody know where on the Internet I could find tests, advice and exercises for somebody preparing for the DaF (Deutsch als Fremdsprache)exam? I tried a a google search, but came up with so many links...

Thank you!

Raluca

Hi Raluca, see the Hueber-Website (a German publisher)it is quite an exhaustive site where you can download material for several languages among which German. Given that I don\'t teach DaF anymore, I am not sure a 100% if you find links on it, but I think it\'s worth trying.

I\'ll get back on that subject asking a friend of mine, who is a DaF teacher, maybe she knows a bit more than I do.

Regards

Italia

http://www.hueber.de/lerner/daf/materialien/index.asp

PS:Have just seen that there are some grammar exercises like dictations etc.

[addsig]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DaF exam materials wanted

Advanced search

Translation news

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs