https://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/78377-thank_you_my_proz_for_advertising_memoq.html

Thank you my Proz for advertising MemoQ
Thread poster: christian landais
christian landais
christian landais  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:27
French to English
+ ...
Jul 13, 2007

Kilgray developpers have really pulled out a wonder package. I have used the demo for the last 3 months. Just download the demo version at http://www.kilgray.com/kilgray/ , test and dig !!!

1) all alignment, term base, translation memory program functions in one and the same interface (cool!!!). This includes user friendly options which speak for themselves!!! (provided you have an idea of CA
... See more
Kilgray developpers have really pulled out a wonder package. I have used the demo for the last 3 months. Just download the demo version at http://www.kilgray.com/kilgray/ , test and dig !!!

1) all alignment, term base, translation memory program functions in one and the same interface (cool!!!). This includes user friendly options which speak for themselves!!! (provided you have an idea of CAT general structure/philosophy which I am sure all of you have).
2) active window so reassuring with all you can dream of at finger clicks
2) All TM/TB creation functions compatible with the competitors
3) many shortcuts for live creation of entries, segment joining or splititng and many more
4) clear analysis of translation projects
5) no PC hang/glitch. Plus if you crash, you don't loose one single bit of your document
6) and so many goodies not even explored yet (will I ever???) because I am a lamer martian groping in his IT polar night.
7) memoQ was made for us freelancers who have no precious neurones to waste on how the hell can we get out of endless problems generated by sophisticated CAT tools.
Collapse

Reed James
Reed James
Chile
Local time: 15:27
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
I second that Jul 13, 2007

I too think that MemoQ is a superb program. I use it every chance I get. I find it so much better than SDLX and Déjà Vu. By the way, I wrote an article here at ProZ on MemoQ in case anyone would like to read it.

Reed

[Edited at 2007-07-13 21:49]

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:27
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Seconded Jul 14, 2007

I have been using MemoQ for about four or five months and am really satisfied with the program which I bought after some extensive testing. As it has been said, it's an all in one, no plug ins and so very easy to use. It's fast, reliable, rock-solid. Developers always have an ear for comments and critics and implementations.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Thank you my Proz for advertising MemoQ

Translation news

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »