Mobile menu

Advice: good technical english/spanish/french dictionary software?
Thread poster: Marina Nogales

Marina Nogales
Local time: 09:38
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 24, 2007

I am looking to buy a good technical (ie engineering/business) dictionary software, and i was wondering if anyone could help?? I mean, I've used babylon uptil now, but well, looking for something... more complete. I would really appreciate your help. Language pairs: English>Spanish>English

Direct link Reply with quote

Cintia Pecellin  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:38
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
My 2 cents Jul 24, 2007

Have you looked into Routledge already? Pretty good resource, plus it allows you to add more term as you go along.

Obviously, there are also very good technical online dicctionaries; do a search! ^_^ and Proz's own glossaries, very helpful too!

Good luck,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advice: good technical english/spanish/french dictionary software?

Advanced search

Translation news

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs