Thread poster: MariusV

MariusV  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 00:19
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Sep 3, 2007

Hi,

I have a very simple question (and hope I posted it into the right forum) - how to find info on the EU tenders where the EU posts them for translation agencies and freelancers (as "exterior vendors"). I have searched the Internt, but to be fair, I have not found anything yet (maybe I did the search in a wrong way). Any hints, links, and so on, esp. what is related to the new EU member languages?

Best regards and thanks in advance.

Marius

Direct link Reply with quote

Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 23:19
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Is this what you were looking for? Sep 3, 2007

http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/translation/workingwithus/freelance/tender/index_en.htm

Daphne Theodoraki  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 23:19
Member (2003)
Swedish to Greek
+ ...
TED Sep 4, 2007

TED is the supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union. That's where you 'll find all tenders, the contracting authority, description, conditions, etc. It includes all published tenders and contract notices - from translation to construction work - so you 'll have to refine your search in the Normal Search part.

http://ted.europa.eu/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

EU tender links

Advanced search

Translation news

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs