Thread poster: swisstell
TimeinTime (X)
TimeinTime (X)
English to French
+ ...
I only post it to show what email it was not for other reasons Feb 6, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-02-06 09:14, Lemster wrote:

The first (and most important) thing to do if someone abuses the group e-mail function (which allows you to send a message to multiple ProZ members) is to forward the message to ProZ.com (preferably backed up by a Support Request).

I\'m afraid posting the content of this in this thread is just as objectionable - as Henry repeatedly pointed out, ProZ is not the ... See more
Quote:

The first (and most important) thing to do if someone abuses the group e-mail function (which allows you to send a message to multiple ProZ members) is to forward the message to ProZ.com (preferably backed up by a Support Request).

I\'m afraid posting the content of this in this thread is just as objectionable - as Henry repeatedly pointed out, ProZ is not the venue for political debate.

and it is not the first time that happens. ▲ Collapse

Maria Eugenia Farre
Maria Eugenia Farre  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 09:20
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Thread locked Feb 6, 2003

Quote:

I\'m afraid posting the content of this in this thread is just as objectionable - as Henry repeatedly pointed out, ProZ is not the ... See more
Quote:

I\'m afraid posting the content of this in this thread is just as objectionable - as Henry repeatedly pointed out, ProZ is not the venue for political debate.

Hi Ralph,

You said it all. I\'m locking the thread and reporting the situation to Henry. Thanks to Cindy Chadd for giving me the heads up about what was going on.

ME ▲ Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

\"Disarmament now \" Chain email letter

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »