problems with yahoo
Thread poster: lauren herme (X)
lauren herme (X)
lauren herme (X)  Identity Verified
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 11, 2003

Has anyone else not been receiving e mails in their yahoo account for the last two days. Is there a problem with the server?

Lauren Hermele

elrubio
elrubio
Local time: 22:35
German to Italian
+ ...
no problem Feb 11, 2003

my yahoo account is ok. Receiving e-mails without problems.

recibo las e-mail sin problema en mi cuenta de correo en yahoo.

Anthony Indra
Anthony Indra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:35
Member (2002)
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Problem in Yahoo groups Feb 11, 2003

In my experience, the problem is with yahoogroups. The groups does not send emails to you, and your emails was bounced.

However, Yahoo team seems to acknowledge this problem, and sends me an \"invitation to reactivate\" my yahoogroups membership (It is as simply as to reply the email).

I hope you have that \'invitation\', but if you don\'t, keep sends email to your yahoogroups.

HTH,

Anthony Ray Indra

English-Indo
... See more
In my experience, the problem is with yahoogroups. The groups does not send emails to you, and your emails was bounced.

However, Yahoo team seems to acknowledge this problem, and sends me an \"invitation to reactivate\" my yahoogroups membership (It is as simply as to reply the email).

I hope you have that \'invitation\', but if you don\'t, keep sends email to your yahoogroups.

HTH,

Anthony Ray Indra

English-Indonesian Translator
Collapse

nuvo
nuvo
Indonesia
Local time: 03:35
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Perhap your box is full Feb 11, 2003

The other problem that may occur is that your mail box is full. Delete unimportant messages regularly.
[addsig]

TimeinTime (X)
TimeinTime (X)
English to French
+ ...
Try it directly on the web or translate it to outlook express Feb 11, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-02-11 11:56, lauren hermele wrote:

Has anyone else not been receiving e mails in their yahoo account for the last two days. Is there a problem with the server?

Lauren Hermele

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

problems with yahoo

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »