Mobile menu

Looking for "100 words on equality" (En and It version)
Thread poster: MariaChiara
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 11, 2007

100 words for equality:Glossary on equality between women and men(DG V,1998)

Hallo everyone,
I shall be very grateful if you could either provide me a direct link to or send me a copy of this text established by the EU directorate on social affairs. I could not locate it through google nor on the EU site (I've searched _everywhere_) I suppose they decided they no longer needed to circulate it...
I would need the Italian version as well

Thank you very much in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Astrid Elke Witte  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:40
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
This must be it Oct 11, 2007

English to Italian
+ ...
thank you!! Oct 11, 2007

Thank you, Astrid! The link is very useful (by the way, how did you manage to find it?).
However, what I was actually after is the (I suppose monolingual) texts _with definitions_ .
(If you look for words such as "empowerment" on the IATE database, for instance, they give you definitions from these glossaries)
But thank you very very much all the same, this is at least a very good start!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for "100 words on equality" (En and It version)

Advanced search

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs