Mobile menu

looking for a German translation of an ANSI standard T1.413-95
Thread poster: stefanbcn

Local time: 16:38
English to German
+ ...
Oct 22, 2007

I am looking for a German translation of an ANSI standard from 1995, not(!) the current one from 1998

Exact name is: ANSI T1.413-95

Network and Customer Installation Interfaces - Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) Metallic Interface

I would be interested in a part of this standard only.

If anyone has ever translated this in the past or know somebody who did this, please contact me. And tell me your price offer as well. The faster the higher are chances of reselling (selling second time) your translation.
If anybody else knows where to get ANSI standards translated into German, s/he is very welcome to contact me as well. Email can be found on my "about me" page.

By the way generalizing the search question: exist any search engine/data base of standard texts, may be not open but closed circuit to answer such questions and make translators life easier?

Informed decision

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

looking for a German translation of an ANSI standard T1.413-95

Advanced search

Translation news

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs