English translation of Austrian UGB
Thread poster: Douglas Arnott

Douglas Arnott  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:04
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
Feb 19, 2008

Does anyone know if there is an official English translation of the Austrian Unternehmensgesetzbuch available anywhere. I have tried looking on the web but can only find an old publication of the former HGB. I have a fairly large translation coming up that frequently refers to it and therefore it would be very useful to have.

Any input appreciated.

Regards
Douglas Arnott

Direct link Reply with quote

David Wright  Identity Verified
Austria
German to English
+ ...
Unternehmensgestzbuch Mar 6, 2008

I found thuis translation "Business Enterprise Code" at http://www.atypon-link.com/WDG/doi/abs/10.1515/ERCL.2007.015

Looks pretty "official"

Douglas Arnott  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Unternehmensgestzbuch Mar 6, 2008

It just looks like an article about the reform to me, though I am unable to access it from this link. Is it actually an official translation of the law?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

English translation of Austrian UGB

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums