AZERTY-based keyboard layout for Greek language ?
Thread poster: Andreas THEODOROU
Andreas THEODOROU
Andreas THEODOROU  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:54
Greek to English
+ ...
Feb 27, 2008

Hello all

I live in France so am surrounded by AZERTY-based keyboards (if I'm not mistaken, this is the only country that uses this keyboard layout).

In the Control Panel, for Regional Settings, for the Greek language , there are four keyboard layouts:

grec
grec latin
grec 220 latin
grec 319 latin

I have tested and only the first actually gives Greek characters. The problem is that it is based on QWERTY

Is it p
... See more
Hello all

I live in France so am surrounded by AZERTY-based keyboards (if I'm not mistaken, this is the only country that uses this keyboard layout).

In the Control Panel, for Regional Settings, for the Greek language , there are four keyboard layouts:

grec
grec latin
grec 220 latin
grec 319 latin

I have tested and only the first actually gives Greek characters. The problem is that it is based on QWERTY

Is it possible to use a Greek keyboard layout based on AZERTY ?? Is there a fix or somethingt o download? I'll even pay (a small moment) for a good solution !

Thanks for any answers.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

AZERTY-based keyboard layout for Greek language ?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »