https://www.proz.com/forum/uk_conference/117548-special_offers_and_prize_draw.html

London conference 2008 - Special offers and prize draw
Thread poster: Michael Benis
Michael Benis
Michael Benis  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:55
Italian to English
+ ...
Oct 8, 2008

Here's a new section detailing the special offers for conference delegates and the prize draw prizes which have been donated and will be presented at the conclusion of the Saturday sessions.

AIT, the company behind AnyCount, ExactSpent, Translation Office 3000, Projetex and other leading project management, accounting and productivity tools specifically designed for translators and on the Conference Recommended Products List have put a tremendous package together for conference dele
... See more
Here's a new section detailing the special offers for conference delegates and the prize draw prizes which have been donated and will be presented at the conclusion of the Saturday sessions.

AIT, the company behind AnyCount, ExactSpent, Translation Office 3000, Projetex and other leading project management, accounting and productivity tools specifically designed for translators and on the Conference Recommended Products List have put a tremendous package together for conference delegates, including:

* A FREE AnyCount license for all delegates
* A massive 35% discount on any of the great AIT products for all conference delegates

* THREE FREE full licenses for Translation Office 3000 worth €189 each in the prize draw

We'll keep you posted about all the other offers and prize draw prizes as soon as they are finalised. There are some more great packages in the pipeline!

In the meantime, you can read more about the AIT product range here: http://www.translation3000.com/Products/Software_For_Translators.html

Best regards

Michael

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-15 19:15 GMT]
Collapse

Michael Benis
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Conference Guide Nov 16, 2008

Just in case anyone missed the e-mails, the Conference Guide has been available since Friday at: http://www.translationconference.org.uk/Guide%20to%20the%20Translator%20as%20Strategic%20Partner.pdf

Please note that it's a 6MB file, which should print out nice clearly to give you something to read on your journey, a nice clea
... See more
Just in case anyone missed the e-mails, the Conference Guide has been available since Friday at: http://www.translationconference.org.uk/Guide%20to%20the%20Translator%20as%20Strategic%20Partner.pdf

Please note that it's a 6MB file, which should print out nice clearly to give you something to read on your journey, a nice clear Underground map for when you arrive in London and so on.

But if you need a lower resolution version, please just let me know and I'll e-mail one to you.

Michael
Collapse

Matteo Cais
Matteo Cais  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 10:55
English to Italian
+ ...
link for AIT Anycount? Nov 24, 2008

Hi all,
and congrats to all the organising staff for the success of the conference.
I can't find the link to download the free copy of AIT Anycount, can anyone help?

Thank you in advance,
Matteo

Michael Benis
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
AnyCount Nov 24, 2008

Hi Matteo

Good to meet you, though I suspect my Italian was a little suspect towards the end of the day:-)

I have literally just this minute got back home. However I have e-mail AIT to find out if they want to provide a special link for conference attendees and will e-mail this out if they decide th'at the best way to go. In the meantime the link to the AnyCount download
... See more
Hi Matteo

Good to meet you, though I suspect my Italian was a little suspect towards the end of the day:-)

I have literally just this minute got back home. However I have e-mail AIT to find out if they want to provide a special link for conference attendees and will e-mail this out if they decide th'at the best way to go. In the meantime the link to the AnyCount download site referred to yesterday is http://www.anycount.com/wordcount/wordcounting_software/word_count_software_download.html

I'll be back in touch soon.

The conference was the first time I have met a gathering of ProZ members and I've got to to say I'm really impressed not just at how friendly and professional you all are, but equally at how POSITIVE you are in outlook. You have a real "can-do" buzz which reflects the dynamism of ProZ itself. What a pleasure!

Cheers

Michael
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

London conference 2008 - Special offers and prize draw

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »