Mobile menu

Як підвищити кваліфікацію перекладачеві на Україні?
Thread poster: Natalya Zelikova

Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:16
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
Apr 25, 2003

Хотілося б одержати консультацію по такому питанню: як і де можна підвищити кваліфікацію перекладачеві на Україні, до того ж не в Києві (Харків)? Мається на увазі будь-яка якісна післядипломна освіта або підвищення кваліфікації, в Україні або за її межами, але в такому випадку - який-небудь дистанційний варіант. Єдина в Україні асоціація перекладачів чи взагалі не працює, чи не може дати таку консультацію, принаймні на такий запит не відповідають.

Direct link Reply with quote

Vladimir Dubisskiy  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:16
English to Russian
+ ...
Kharkiv University? Apr 26, 2003

Sorry for answering in English; but what about Kharkiv University? They might have something there. Yarema - can you advise, please? Kharkiv - my native city, but I have not been there for years...

Outside FSU, here in North America - if you make more clear what languages you want to upgarde your qualifications for - I\'d probably may suggest something. You are welcome to write dierctly as well - and I am sure colleagues, here on site, will provide some decent info as well.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Як підвищити кваліфікацію перекладачеві на Україні?

Advanced search

Translation news in Ukraine

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs