Marina Mrouga  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:52
Member (2005)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
Jul 28, 2008

Hi everybody,

I have developed a problem in Word.
When I try to copy and paste any text into Word there is pasted the phrase "Hello!". The source text is not pasted.

I work with SDL Trados. But this happens both when Trados is on and I am in the segments and when it is off. It does not work either from using shortcut keys or menu.

In the evening everything worked OK and this problem appeared first thing in the morning.

Also I have found that shortcut keys combinations for "paste" and "cut" functions have disappered (for "copy" it did not disappear) and I should define them again.

Direct link Reply with quote
Local time: 03:52
English to Russian
Infection Jul 28, 2008

Dear Marina,

I believe, that your computer is infected by virus. If such virus is not detected by your anti-virus programm, use other AV-soft.

Best Regards,

[Редактировалось 2008-07-28 09:26]

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:52
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Please Jul 28, 2008

take a look at - there is a suggestion, not sure if it would help you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Copy-and-paste feature in Word does not work

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs